Bolton Community Homes
Bolton CVS is pleased to be working with Bolton Community Homes to deliver a new Community Investment Programme to help charities, community groups and voluntary organisations has launched. Organisations are invited to apply for up to £500 to help support projects that will benefit Bolton Community Homes residents and help people in at least one of the following ways:
- Anti-Poverty – supporting people to relieve financial pressures and reduce poverty - for example, a sewing group helping with school uniforms.
- Community Cohesion – to help make the community stronger and to encourage communities to come together – for example, organising a family fun day.
- Environment – improving the local environment by keeping it clean and tidy - for example helping maintain gardens and communal areas or organising a clean-up.
- Healthier and Active Ageing – improving residents’ (and older people’s) health and wellbeing – for example, dance classes to improve fitness.
- Youth – increasing the opportunities/activities available for young people - for example, running a youth group.
How to Apply
You may submit your application at any time. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis. Applications are made online but you can also view the questions here
If you haven’t applied for a grant before create your account here
If you have an account, please click here to apply
You can save and return to this form and will be able to view it again once it's been submitted. Toreturn to a draft application or view submissions, you will see "My Applications" on the left of the screen.
If you have any questions about how to apply for this grant, please contact Jane or Zahid at Bolton CVS on 01204 546026 or email firstname.lastname@example.org