Office & Meeting Room Hire
Office and meeting room hire at the Bolton Hub
The Bolton Hub is located in the centre of Bolton providing modern, affordable office spaces and meeting rooms for hire across a four storey building just off Newport Street (BL1 1LS).As a busy focal point for the communities of Bolton, the Hub prides itself on a warm friendly and professional welcome to all customers and tenants.
Meeting room hire
The Hub has four modern ground floor meeting rooms that can accommodate up to 60 attendees in a variety of layouts to suit your needs. The Hub is regularly used by groups and organisations of Bolton for a wide range of meetings and training including Board away days, assessment centres, forum or network meetings, training sessions, public launches, focus groups and annual general meetings.
Rooms are fully equipped with IT and AV equipment including interactive whiteboard, DVD playback, PA system, hearing loop projectors and computers. Prices are competitive.
The Hub offers around 8,000sqft of floor space for rent as a home to your organisation.
Space can be rented on flexible leases to suit your needs across open plan or enclosed office configuration.The Hub isn’t part of a portfolio of buildings owned by a commercial property developer. The Hub is run to service the community and voluntary sector and offers a unique, welcoming and friendly place to base your organisation.
The Hub is a key central location for groups working together in partnership within Bolton and offers a supportive environment that can compliment the work of groups resident in the building. The Hub offer a range of office space from single desk short term leases up to larger floor space of 1,000sqft for prospective tenants. We have a range of lease options and furnished or unfurnished space to meet the needs of groups.
Though the focus of the Hub is to provide home to community and voluntary groups, we do consider tenancy opportunities from other public sector or not for profit organisations. Examples of groups include: Community and voluntary groups; Charities and not for profit groups; Statutory organisations such as NHS; Local Authority; Community Interest Companies; Social Enterprises; Other support agencies; Creative industries and the Private sector.
What is on offer?
- Excellent central location in Bolton town centre, competitive prices
- Flexibility of space - alterations to partitions and walls subject to cost and size of tenant and lease period.
- Modern space – light, clean, contemporary and well maintained
- Discounted prices on conference and training facilities for tenants.
- Free meeting room use for tenants – third floor board room (catering for up to 14 people).
- Tea, coffee and catering facilities can be arranged by the Hub and provided for meetings and functions (at a cost)
- Flexibility in using your own chosen caterers (service charge applies)
- A dedicated reception service – staffed by a team of trained volunteers during core office hours Monday to Friday
- All service charges include utility bills (water, electricity, gas), centrally heated building
- Competitive telephone call prices – less than one penny per minute for landline calls.
- Cat 5 fully networked building, secure network gateway for IT / broadband (small cost applies if used), Wifi meeting rooms
- Kitchen facilities on each floor, large and welcoming reception area
- 24/7 access as a key holder – including evenings and weekends
- Disabled parking bay(s)
- Buildings maintenance and support team on hand during the day - 5 days a week.
- Furnished or unfurnished space
- Photocopying service
- Access to a payroll service for your organisations (optional)
We encourage potential new tenants to visit the Hub and discuss their requirements with us. This way, we can tailor a price and serviced office space to suit the needs of a customer rather than block quoting a price online. Get in touch today if you would like to learn more by clicking here or contact The Hub on 01204 546000 or via firstname.lastname@example.org