Are you an organisation that involves volunteers?
We support and promote volunteering across the borough of Bolton, through helping people who are interested in volunteering and groups and organisations that involve volunteers.
To advertise a volunteering opportunity via the Volunteer Centre and subsequently onto the national opportunities database www.do-it.org you can complete the on-line forms by clicking on the orange tabs below.
Please complete both forms 'Register with the Volunteer Centre' and 'Submit a Volunteering Opportunity' so that we can ensure that the contact details that we hold for your organisation are current.
It is important to complete all boxes as clearly and as appealing as possible as this information will be used to encourage volunteers to get involved in this opportunity.
If you have any queries about completing these forms, please contact the Volunteer Centre on 01204 546060 and we will be more than happy to help you.
How We Can Support Your Group or Organisation
- We will make your volunteering opportunities available on our local database and also the National Opportunities database.
- We offer help, information, advice and 'best practice' on all volunteering issues, such as payment of expenses, development of policies, risk assessment and police checks
- We offer training sessions on issues that co-ordinators have identified are important to them.
- We hold a bi-monthly Volunteer Co-ordinators' Forum where we discuss some of the latest volunteering topics and issues
- If you have issues or comments about access to the Disclosure and Barring Servcie then we can help.