To help them distribute funding quickly and efficiently, some of their Covid-19 response funding is being awarded through a carefully selected range of specialist partners. By using their collective expertise and networks, TNLF can ensure vital support gets to even more communities.
This funding is designed to support organisations that work with those communities which have been disproportionately impacted by Covid-19, as well as social enterprises and community businesses. You will find more information about eligibility, how to apply, and further details, on each partnership’s webpage:
- Specialist social welfare legal advice organisations who provide advice and support to people who are pushed into crisis can consider the Community Justice Fund
- Small and Medium homelessness charities can consider the Covid-19 Homelessness Response Fund
- Community Led Organisations who are facing financial difficulties caused by Covid-19 can apply to the Covid-19 Community Led Organisations Recovery Scheme. The scheme is aimed at organisations delivering services in their local community with an emphasis on BAME-led businesses.
- Social Enterprises can consider the Covid-19 Social Enterprise Support Fund Partnership
- Specialist small and medium voluntary sector groups supporting migrant and refugees can consider the Barrow Cadbury Trust Covid-19 Support Fund
If the partnerships above are not right for your organisation, please apply to the Coronavirus Community Support Fund, where your application will be considered for either Government or National Lottery funding.