The next deadline to apply for a Bolton CVS Small Grant of up to £1,500 is on Monday 2nd February at 4pm.This is the last deadline for this financial year.
Small community organisations with an income of under £25,000 working to help people in the Bolton borough can apply for money to support their projects or activities.
We anticipate funded projects will help communities in one or more of the following ways:
- encouraging people to be more physically active, eat more healthily or reduce alcohol consumption.
- supporting people to have a better quality of life e.g. improved mental health or be less socially isolated.
- helping people to manage existing conditions and increase their independence.
- enabling people of all ages to develop new skills with the aim of increasing educational or employment opportunities e.g. Job search & CV building, homework clubs, work & study skills training
- improvement of numeracy, literacy or Information and Communication Technology (ICT) skills among those who currently struggle with these.
- supporting people to get involved in their local communities - enabling people to know and meet with others or be more active in their communities.
- supporting people to engage in positive activities to help prevent crime and anti social behaviour
- promoting interaction between people from different faiths, cultures or ages.
- providing opportunities for young or old people to get together in a safe environment.
- reducing the impact of poverty.
- making public spaces and facilities cleaner, brighter and more useable.
- encouraging awareness of sustainable living (e.g. recycling, food growing, effective use of resources.)
Larger organisations with an annual income of over £25,000 should not fill in an application form but please get in touch with Mark Grundy at Bolton CVS via email@example.com or 01204 546026 to be added to a waiting list.
Full details and an application form can be found at www.boltoncvs.org.uk/small-grants-programme