Funding to Support LGBT+ Communities During COVID-19 Pandemic
Non-profit LGBT+ organisations across the UK are being invited to apply to a new fund, worth £350,000. Small Grants of up to £5,000 and Main Grants of between £5,001 and £15,000 are available. The fund will support ongoing work, core costs and additional work which strengthens the position of LGBT+ organisations and their ability to respond to community needs arising during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The grants can be used for:
- Delivering a range of wellbeing services and/or offering targeted specialist services.
- Providing shelter and accommodation services to people experiencing homelessness.
- Supporting organisations to adapt and respond to the pandemic.
- Offering formal training and skills development and educational coaching.
- Providing essential delivery services ensuring the practical needs of vulnerable individuals and families are met.
- Providing specialist and general information, guidance and advice online or by telephone.
- Supporting community and volunteer-led resilience and response coordination to the pandemic.
There is particular interest in projects supporting those LGBT+ people and communities that are underrepresented and/or subject to higher levels of marginalisation.
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis until all the funding is awarded. For more details, and to apply, click here.