They are currently looking to recruit an Advocate Educator to join our highly experienced team. The post will involve various duties to meet the needs of the organisation.
- The post will be subject to a DBS check due to the nature of the work undertaken by the organisation.
- A current valid driving licence and access to a vehicle for work is essential.
- To apply for the post, please request an application pack by email email@example.com
- The closing date for applications to be returned is 9am on Monday 21st May 2018. Please note that any completed applications received after this date will not be considered. If you do not receive a response within five working days from the closing date, then you have not been selected for interview. Interviews will be held on Wednesday 30th May.
- Women only applicants can apply for the post as this is an occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1, schedule 9 of the Equality Act under section 7.2e of the Equality Act 2010