There are several ways in which we can help your organisation work towards securing the funding it needs to run activities.
Funding Managed by Bolton CVS
- Bolton CVS administers several grants programmes for community groups in Bolton. To see if the grants are suitable for your group click here
- Stay up to date with other grants that are currently available by checking our latest Funding Bulletin.
- My Funding Central is a new database of grant funding and social investment sources. This service is available to organisations with an annual income below £1m and is free for organisations under £30k. (please note you must be a registered charity with the Charity Commission to access this.
- The Chest - All future funding opportunities from The Council will be advertised via The Chest funding portal.
Please click here and here for the instruction guides on how to register on The Chest and how to upload and download information.
- Awards for All - Lottery small grants programme for grants of up to £10,000. This is a great opportunity for small groups planning new projects. Click here for more information.
Writing Better Bids
- We have a series of information sheets that can help you make the most of your application.
- We can also assist with checking your applications and offering tips to strengthen your bids before you submit them to the funder. Please contact a member of our team to see how we can help.
- It is becoming more and more important for organisations to diversify their income streams from traditional grant programmes and look for new opportunities to support their ongoing overheads through a 'mixed income' approach. We have a series of information sheets which can help fund your organisation in different ways. Also try our fundraising page
If you have a specific project in mind and are not sure where to go for funding after looking at these resources, contact us by e-mail on email@example.com or phone 01204 546010.