Bolton CVS' Funding and Development Team strive to ensure voluntary and community groups in Bolton can access the best possible funding advice & developmental support services to assist in strengthening their operational effectiveness in becoming stronger sustainable organisations.
We can help your organisation to:
- Identify and apply for appropriate funding (e-learning). Please click here for the information pack for this session.
- Develop the knowledge and skills of your management committee, trustee board, staff and volunteers.
- Undertake an Initial Health Check to improve the safety, effectiveness and sustainability of your group or organisation.
- Achieve the Bolton Mark (Community). An opportunity to demonstrate that your organisation has achieved a set of universally recognised best practice standards.
- Ensure you have appropriate systems and structures in place in order to run your organisation effectively.
- Support with good governance and safeguarding (e-learning).
- Support with risk assessments and managing risk (e-learning).
- Support with monitoring and evaluation (e-learning). To discover more on this topic, watch our short seminar.
- Understand Information Governance with GDPR through this narrated presentation and accompanying factsheet.
How can Bolton CVS help my organisation?
- Email us at email@example.com with your funding and development enquiry. Provide as much information as you can so that we can direct you to the most appropriate support.
If you would like us to read through a draft funding application, please allow enough time before the funding deadline date as it may take several days for one of the team to respond with feedback.
- One-to-one support sessions.
- Subscribe to our regular e-bulletin.
- Have a look at our Training Programme for any suitable training courses.
Bolton CVS Grants and Investments
To go directly to information on Grants and Investments managed by Bolton CVS, click here
If you need support or guidance, contact our Funding and Development Team:
Adrian Nottingham: Social Value, Quality and Impact Senior Officer - 01204 546028
Elaine Butt: Development Manager - 07922 423 576
Liz McNabb: Funding Programmes Co-ordinator - 07783 763 901
Zahid Patel: Funding and Grants Development Officer - 07922 423 590
Rob Bakewell: Grassroots Development Officer - 07922 423 578