Welcome to the Funding and Development Team
Bolton CVS' Funding and Development Team strive to ensure voluntary and community groups in Bolton can access the best possible funding advice & developmental support services to assist in strengthening their operational effectiveness in becoming stronger sustainable organisations.
We can help your organisation to:
- Identify and apply for appropriate funding
- Develop the knowledge and skills of your management committee, trustee board, staff and volunteers
- Ensure you have appropriate systems and structures in place in order to run your organisation effectively
Our development support follows a framework of good practice for charitable organisations - for more information about the areas of development support we provide, please click here.If we are not able to help with your enquiry, we will always try to signpost you to an organisation that can.
How can Bolton CVS help my organisation?
- Use our website resources. We have a comprehensive range of factsheets to help your group in its development - from starting a new group to business planning, our factsheets have been designed to provide practical, straightforward guidance to voluntary and community organisations.
- Email us at email@example.com with your funding and development enquiry. Please provide as much information as you can so that we can direct you to the most appropriate support. If you would like us to read through a draft funding application, please allow enough time before the funding deadline date as it may take several days for one of the team to respond with feedback.
- One-to-one support sessions - these are by appointment only. Please make sure that you have read through any relevant factsheets before requesting a meeting with one of our staff as you may find they answer any questions you may have.
- Subscribe to our regular e-bulletin
- Check out our Stronger Together Training Programme. If you can't find the course you're looking for, please contact us to find out more about our bespoke training.
Big Bolton Fund Grants
To go directly to information on BIG Bolton Fund grants, click here
You can see our reports on the grants we have awarded from the fund here
Our Funding and Development Team contacts are:
- Helen Tomlinson: Development and Communities Manager - 01204 546017
- Mark Grundy: Funding and Grants Officer - 01204 546026
- Sharon Bolus: Group Development Officer - 01204 546025
- John Aitken: Group Development Officer - 01204 546028