Bolton CVS are delighted to be working in partnership with the Eric Wright Trust to administer the Eric Wright Trust Grants Programme.
The grants programme is aimed at small, grassroots voluntary and community groups in Bolton delivering activities that promote inclusion and wellbeing and encourage participation of local people. Small grants of up to £500 are available for projects which make a positive difference to the lives and wellbeing of people of all ages in Bolton.
Who are the grants for?
To be eligible, your group must be either:
- a constituted voluntary or community group, a registered charity or community interest company or other constituted not for profit organisation.
- be based and/or of benefit to people living in the Bolton local authority area.
- have an annual income of under £30,000 in the last financial year.
- Have completed any outstanding grant monitoring reports due from other grants and investments programmes administered by Bolton CVS.
- One application per year. Groups who were funded in Round 1 can't apply for Round 2.
What projects are we interested in funding?
We anticipate funded projects will help communities in one or more of the following ways:
- Support people to feel connected and more active in their communities
- Encourage participation of local people in community projects
- Support people to have better quality of life eg, improved mental and physical wellbeing
- Enable people of all ages to develop new skills and knowledge
- Promote partnership working between community groups
How much can your group apply for?
The Eric Wright Trust Grants Programme provides voluntary and community groups across Bolton with the opportunity to apply for up to £500.
Please note: The grants programme will not fund activity that does not demonstrate significant community benefit.
When to apply.
There are two deadline dates:
5pm on Friday 17th August 2018
Round 2 Open: Monday 7th January 2019. Deadline: 5pm on Wednesday 20th February 2019
Please read guidance and grant criteria before submitting your application.
All decisions on the allocation of grants are made by a trained panel of volunteer grant assessors.
How to apply:
Help to apply:
If your group needs to help to apply, please contact Bolton CVS on 01204 546010 or email email@example.com