Most VCSE organisations do not have an IT department or technical staff responsible for cyber security. And with so much cyber security advice out there, it can be difficult to know where to start.
Our cyber essentials training guides you through all the actions you need to take to reduce the likelihood of becoming a victim of the most common cyber-attacks.
It covers five key areas:
• Backing up your organisation’s data correctly
• Protecting your organisation against malware
• Keeping the devices used by your employees secure
• The importance of creating strong passwords
• Defending your organisation against phishing
Tags for events