This session is particularly aimed at organisations providing support for children under five years old and is the third in a series of tailored sessions, delivered in partnership with Bolton Together and Bolton Start Well. The brain growth and development that take place in the first months and years of life lay the foundation for all future learning and development. This is a significant and crucial time. A time of opportunity. This session will explore how children’s brains grow and develop in the early years and how their environment can be an influencing factor.
This session will help you to:
- Be aware of the importance of 1001 Critical Days and significant periods in a child’s development.
- Understand the importance of the home learning environment.
- Gather a range of practical ideas to enhance learning and development for children under 5.
- Reflect on the importance of early education and the offer of Funded Early Education places for 2-year-old children.
- Share knowledge and experience.
12th August, 2021 10:00 AM through 11:30 AM
Tags for events