This session is particularly aimed at organisations providing support for children under five years old and is the second in a series of tailored sessions, delivered in partnership with Bolton Together and Bolton Start Well. The role of adults is vital in supporting early language development and a child’s ability to communicate effectively can have a significant impact on their future life outcomes. This session will look at the how children acquire language and the ways in which interactions with adults support this, even before birth.
This session will help you to:
- Be aware of the 5 Golden Rules of Communication.
- Understand some of the key milestones and influencing factors on early language development.
- Reflect on the importance of early education and the offer of Funded Early Education places for 2-year-old children.
- Gather a range of practical ideas to support language development.
- Reflect on current practice and identify areas of development.
- Share knowledge and experience.
4th August, 2021 10:00 AM through 11:30 AM
Tags for events