We are delighted to, once again, partner with leading UK property advice charity, the Ethical Property Foundation. In this informative, accessible webinar run by experienced solicitors and property advisers, we cover the basics of what trustees need to know to understand their roles and responsibilities and how to make good property decisions to secure a sustainable future for their organisation.
The session will help you:
- Understand your legal liabilities and responsibilities
- Understand what makes a sustainable budget
- Create a simple property risk register for board meetings
- Ask the right questions of staff and property professionals
- Minimise legal and financial headaches when vacating premises
- Common mistakes to avoid - the benefits of professional help
- How to relocate successfully
- How to dispose of premises successfully
A zoom link will be sent out shortly before the session to anyone registered.
3rd February, 2022 11:00 AM through 12:30 PM
Tags for events