Are you new to funding? Do you struggle to make successful applications? If that is the case, then this session is a must to attend!
The session aims to help and support groups/organisations understand funding and the priorities set by funders.
The session will cover:
- 5 key steps to writing a better application.
- Understanding funding guidelines and what your funding needs are.
- How to be clear in writing a bid.
- Understanding the outcomes.
- Signposting to funding opportunities.
- An opportunity to ‘Meet the Funder’ - Helen Clayton from The National Lottery will be joining us.
- How Bolton CVS can support you with your funding applications.
At the end of the session, you will have a better understanding on how to win that bid!
The session will take place via Zoom and a link will be sent nearer to the time.
Tags for events