These short, informal seminars are designed as an opportunity for people working with volunteers across Bolton to:
- connect with colleagues and peers
- share challenges and solutions
- learn of the most up to date good practice around volunteering
- increase their confidence, knowledge and skills in volunteer recruitment, development and management.
- evidence commitment to upholding the Bolton Volunteer Charter
A different topic is explored each month so people can make an informed decision and take a ‘pick and mix’ approach as to which ones are most beneficial for them to attend. These themes have been selected and content developed to cater to the needs of local groups and organisations – addressing the areas and challenges of interest that have been shared with Bolton CVS.
Tags for events