The Step Ahead round seeks applications from the VCSE Sector to use approaches which tackle the new and emerging barriers arising from the impact of COVID 19.
The aim if the fund is to develop and maintain participant connections to learning experiences. Projects/activities should support, maintain and improve participant employability and resilience. The funding can help ALL who are out of work or economically inactive but especially those that:
- Are homeless or at risk of being homeless
- Have low or no qualifications
- Lack literacy and numeracy skills
- Are lone parents
- Have disabilities, learning difficulties or health conditions
- Are from ethnic minorities
- Are aged over 50
- Young NEET people [aged 16 and above]
Join this session 11am – 12pm on Wednesday 21st April 2021
The session will be an opportunity for you to find out more about this fund, the priorties and what projects should entail.
You will have an opportunity to also ask questiosn to the funder with any ideas you may have.
Please book a place here. Joining instructions will be sent to you nearer the date of the webinar.
Tags for events