The Forum aims to bring together people from a wide representation of voluntary and community groups to discuss issues and enable a collective voice.
At the next Voluntary and Community Sector Forum, we will be looking at:
- Funding Update from Bolton CVS
- The Bolton Together Consortium – working together collaboratively to support children, young people and families, presented by Louise McDade, Strategic Lead at Bolton Together
- An update from Queens Award for Voluntary Service
- Training Update from Bolton CVS
- Community Champion Programme, presented by Liam Hanley at Bolton CVS
A Zoom link will be sent nearer to the time.
Tags for events