Benefits of Full Membership
As a full member of Bolton CVS, your group has access to a range of benefits including:
· Access to tailored courses offered through our ‘Stronger Together’ Training
· Access to training grants and bursaries.
· The right to nominate and vote to the Bolton CVS Trustee Board.
· Exclusive invites to events.
· Access to weekly e-bulletins.
· Priority promotion of events and services in e-bulletins and social media.
· Automatic membership of all Bolton CVS forums.
· Access to a range of grants and investment programmes.
· Priority bookings on training and events. *
· Access to free Wi-Fi at the Bolton Hub.
· Discounted and free meeting space* at the Bolton Hub.
· Access to our payroll service.
· Partnership opportunities within the Community and Voluntary Sector
· Opportunities to be kept informed of strategic priorities within Bolton
· Opportunities to champion the voice of the voluntary and community sector.
*subject to availability
Membership is free. We have two levels of membership:
Full Membership is open to any voluntary and community group or organisation based in and operating within the Borough of Bolton which is sympathetic to our aims. If you are a social enterprise, full membership is open to you if you can demonstrate that you have a wider accountability to the public via a board of trustees, directors or membership and that all profits are re-invested in your social purpose.
Associate Membership is open to other organisations sympathetic to our aims but who do not qualify for our full membership.