Bolton at Home Community Investment Grants.
Bolton CVS is pleased to be working with Bolton at Home to deliver their Community Investment Grants. Community groups may apply for up to £500 for activities that benefit Botlon at Home customers.
Your project must help people in at least one of the following ways:
- Anti-Poverty – supporting people to relieve financial pressures and reduce poverty - for example, developing a food growing project.
- Community Cohesion – to help make the community stronger and to encourage communities to come together – for example, organising a family fun day.
- Environment – improving the local environment by keeping it clean and tidy - for example helping maintain gardens, communal areas or organising a clean-up.
- Healthier and Active Ageing – improving residents’ (and older people’s) health and wellbeing – for example, dance classes to improve fitness.
- Youth – increasing the opportunities/activities available for young people - for example, running a youth group.
- Social isolation and wellbeing – ensuring residents have access to a friendly ear to support them and opportunities for meaningful contact and activity that promotes good mental and physical health during the covid-19 crisis (within constraints of social distancing and self-isolation).
How to Apply
You may submit your application at any time. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
Applications are made online but you can also view the questions here
If you already have an grant account with Bolton CVS go to our home page: Login for Funding Applications or click here to log in.
When you have logged in go to Online Grant Applications under the User Menu or click here: Online Grant Applications
You can save and return to this form and will be able to view it again once it's been submitted.
If you don't have an online grant account with Bolton CVS, you will need to create an account by going to our home page: Login for Funding Applications where you can set up your account or click here: set up an account
Once completed you will be able to log in to your account using your email and password. To apply, you will see "Online Grant Applications" on the left of the screen.
If you have any questions about how to apply for this grant, please contact Jane or Zahid at Bolton CVS on 01204 546026 or email email@example.com
Remember: Bolton at Home logo to be used by all successful applicants