We welcome all representatives from Voluntary and Community Groups to join with us at the forum. The forum aims to bring together people from a wide representation of voluntary and community groups to discuss issues and enable a collective voice.
- Share your group's information with others.
- Exchange ideas, knowledge and experience
- Voice ideas, opinions and issues concerning your group
- Enables partnership working with other organisations
- Obtain information about the latest developments affecting voluntary and community groups.
- Enables statutory organisations such as Bolton Council to consult with your group on their service provision.
- Share the knowledge obtained with the rest of your group.
Please update your diaries with the future meeting dates for the Bolton Voluntary & Community Sector Forum. The meetings are held from 12.00pm - 2.30 pm at The Bolton Hub, Bold Street, Bolton, BL1 1LS:
- Tuesday 7th February 2017
- Wednesday 29th March 2017
- Wednesday 17th May 2017
Minutes and presentations from past meetings of the Bolton Voluntary & Community Sector Forum can be found here