We welcome all representatives from Voluntary and Community Groups to join with us at the forum.
The forum aims to bring together people from a wide representation of voluntary and community groups to discuss issues and enable a collective voice.
- Share your group's information with others.
- Exchange ideas, knowledge and experience
- Voice ideas, opinions and issues concerning your group
- Enables partnership working with other organisations
- Obtain information about the latest developments affecting voluntary and community groups.
- Enables statutory organisations such as Bolton Council to consult with your group on their service provision.
- Share the knowledge obtained with the rest of your group.
For further details, please contact Bolton CVS on 01204 546010 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Minutes and presentations from past meetings of the Bolton Voluntary & Community Sector Forum can be found here.