Bolton CVS' Funding and Development Team strive to ensure voluntary and community groups in Bolton can access the best possible funding advice & developmental support services to assist in strengthening their operational effectiveness in becoming stronger sustainable organisations.
We can help your organisation to:
- Identify and apply for appropriate funding.
- Develop the knowledge and skills of your management committee, trustee board, staff and volunteers.
- Ensure you have appropriate systems and structures in place in order to run your organisation effectively.
How can Bolton CVS help my organisation?
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your funding and development enquiry. Provide as much information as you can so that we can direct you to the most appropriate support.
If you would like us to read through a draft funding application, please allow enough time before the funding deadline date as it may take several days for one of the team to respond with feedback.
- One-to-one support sessions.
- Subscribe to our regular e-bulletin.
- Have a look at our Stronger Together Training Programme for any suitable training courses.
Bolton CVS Grants and Investments
To go directly to information on Grants and Investments managed by Bolton CVS, click here
If you need support or guidance, contact our Funding and Development Team:
- Lauren McKechnie: Volunteer Services and Group Development Co-ordinator - 01204 5460010
- Adrian Nottingham: Quality and Impact Officer - 01204 546028
- Jane Attfield: Funding Programmes Co-ordinator - 01204 546026