Bolton CVS Development Service provides support to enable voluntary and community organisations in Bolton to be strong, well-run organisations with the skills, knowledge and resources to make a difference to the communities they serve.
We provide a range of support to new and existing voluntary and community organisations.
Our range of supports includes:
- Guidance to set up a new group
- Choosing the right structure for your group
- Guidance on the roles and responsibilities of trustees
- Information on appropriate policies and procedures
- Finding suitable funding for your group
- Funding application checks
How can I access help for my organisation?
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions remembering to include as much information as you can. If you would like us to read through a draft funding application, please allow enough time before the funding deadline date as it may take several days for one of the team to respond with feedback.
- Or telephone us on 01204 546010 with your enquiry or to request a meeting.