African Community Group
Address: 25 Hinkler Avenue
Tel: 01204 657580
Who Does the Organisation Primarily Benefit?: Faith communities, Families / single parents, Offenders / ex-offenders, People with learning disabilities, Tenants and residents, Carers, Children (0 -12), LGBTQ+, BME, Homeless people, Older people, Refugees and asylum seekers, People with mental health issues
What Theme Best Describes the Organisation?: Social Inclusion, Education & The Arts
Where The Organisation is Based?: Greater Manchester, , Central and Great Lever
Theme of organisation: Social Inclusion, Education & The Arts
The group aims to:
- work with our local Council, national bodies and international organisations.
- create harmony in our community.
- champion diversity needs so as to enable and encourage equality.
- create cultural awareness and integration of different cultures.
- ensure that deprived black Africans and Caribbeans acquire the necessary education and skills for sustainability.
- provide local advice, support and information.
- unite the community to achieve our objectives.