This training will be delivered in a fun an interactive way, with lots of resources to try out and experienced facilitators to connect with and learn from. Following the training you will be able to:
- Raise awareness of cancer signs and symptoms in your community
- Signpost people affected by cancer to local support centres/groups
The training will cover:
- Knowledge of cancer signs and symptoms
- Importance of early diagnosis
- Local information and support groups and how to signpost to relevant services
You don’t need any skills, qualifications or knowledge of cancer to be one of our Cancer Champions.
Spaces are limited and booking is essential.
Queens Park Street
Bolton, BL1 4QT
|To help cover course costs, a donation would be appreciated|
Tags for events