Benefits of Full Membership
As a full member of Bolton CVS, your group has access to a range of benefits including:
· Access to tailored courses offered through our ‘Stronger Together’ Training
· Access to training grants and bursaries.
· The right to nominate and vote to the Bolton CVS Trustee Board.
· Exclusive invites to events.
· Access to weekly e-bulletins.
· Priority promotion of events and services in e-bulletins and social media.
· Automatic membership of all Bolton CVS forums.
· Access to a range of grants and investment programmes.
· Priority bookings on training and events. *
· Access to free Wi-Fi at the Bolton Hub.
· Discounted and free meeting space* at the Bolton Hub.
· Access to our payroll service.
· Partnership opportunities within the Community and Voluntary Sector
· Opportunities to be kept informed of strategic priorities within Bolton
· Opportunities to champion the voice of the voluntary and community sector.
*subject to availability
Membership is free. We have two levels of membership:
Full Membership is open to any voluntary and community group or organisation based in and operating within the Borough of Bolton which is sympathetic to our aims.
Associate Membership is open to other organisations sympathetic to our aims but who do not qualify for our full membership.
Complete the following forms and send it back to us on by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Database Questionnaire Form
Equal Opportunities Form